Since my apprenticeship I’ve been traveling without interruption. Here are some stations:
- Apprenticeship with Jörg Müller (Restaurant Jörg Müller) on Sylt (1 Michelin star)
Graduation with 1.0
- Beat Bolliger in Switzerland (Walserhof) (2 Michelin stars)
- Michel Roux in England (Waterside Inn) (3 Michelin Stars)
- Björn Weissgerber in Spain (Ca’s Puers-Eckard Witzigmann’s Restaurant) (1 Michelin star)
- Stephen Perrin in Canada (Terra Restaurant)
- 2006 Master education at the Eckert schools
- Engadinerhof in Switzerland
From Switzerland we went to Las Vegas, the well-known hotel “Bellagio”. After that I was in Spain, more precisely in Mallorca as Sous-Chef. Then I went to Toronto and the Cayman Islands, where I was the head chef of a chain of ten restaurants.
I just wanted to gain a lot of experiences to combine all this in my own restaurant. Back home, the time has finally come. Although I have achieved a great deal in my career, however, the birth of my daughter Natalya was the best experience ever.
The WAM No1 is my next “baby” and here I want to revive the good Bavarian cuisine, but with a large portion of the art of cooking of the 21st century.
Let yourself be surprised!